Monday 12 April 2010

Tagged: survey of my dream guy XD

1. How tall should he be?

> Taller than me, duh~ >.<>

2. What hair colour should he have?

> i don't mind about the hair colour. but if possible let he HAVE hairs.

3. What kind of personality should he have?

> i prefer the very soft, polite, obedient and gentle type like those people who work as a butler lol. very polite and respectful to others, and it'll be a huge BONUS if he has a very soft-spoken voice as well. but a crazy nut who likes to make me laugh and bery eager like a puppy can also be cute :P

4. Older or younger?

> age is just a number. but NOT TOO OLD! XP

5. What film actor should he most be like?

> I never cared about about any actors. so i'm not sure what to answer.

6. What singer should he most be like?

> Same as the above.

7. Do they need to cook?

> A FREAKING MUST. when i go to the kitchen to cook, he MUST be with me in the kitchen to cook as well. thats what u call romantic wahaha~ (or is it qc? XD)

8. What is his best body part?

> should be his body cuz i would wanna hug him often and i would want my arm to fit around his waist lol

9. What car should he drive?

> if possible cars like in the fast and furious movie. OMG i'll MELT!

10. What one thing completely turns you on?

> should be his soft spoken voice. mmmmm~ XD

11. Who was the guy on your mind when you were doing this survey?

> i dont have any guys in my list anymore currently so there's no one in my mind that i could think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment