Sunday 16 May 2010

Hate = Obssesion

i hate being obsessed with something.

I hate the feeling, i hate going through the internet and googling and you-tubing and wikipediaing the item or person that i am trully, deeply, freakingly obssessed of.

I hate it so much.

Because its PATHETIC to be obsessed of something, or especially, being obsessed with someone that you know you can never be able to even get close to him/her, let alone having them as your friend or what's more impossible is owning him/her as your beloved one and have that person to love you back the same way.

I hate being obsessed.

Because obsessions often leads to hurtful disappointments.

I learned it the hard way and I've learned to let go of things or stop being too involved with something or someone.

It hurts a lot when you start to become obsessed with someone or something, because disappointment comes along with it as a complete package.

And right now i hate myself a lot for breaking my own set of rules. FFFF me.

p/s: i HATE you-tube. i won't ever open it unless i got a really vitally important business i need to settle which requires me to get it on you-tube. You-tube is the ROOT of obsessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment