Friday 20 August 2010

Time, please stop ticking~

Pending assignments waiting to be done. They (my assignments) keep staring at my face and tapping their fingers, feeling so ticked off that i have not touched them yet. And The mid-sem break is going to end in another 2 days.

I don't know... I am not in a good condition to do anything at all, not even watching tv and have a chillax moment. I know i need to get back on my feet but i don't know when yet.

I thought of trying to write again, trying to distract my mind by writing novels and short stories again but i still can't. It seems like my interest in writing has long faded.

I don't know my own goals in life anymore. I dont want to become a teacher, i am not interested in studying anymore, i am not interested in finding a new bf whatsoever anymore too, i am not interested in socializing with new people anymore, and i am not even interested in writing anymore which used to be my passion to die for once.

I don't know what i want. I don't plan my future anymore and i don't know what will become of me. *sigh*~

I feel like running far, far, far away to a place where time seem to stop ticking, and give me the space and time to think and handle myself properly.

I feel like i am going mental and experiencing 'tekanan jiwa' already...

Time just moves too fast.

2 comments:

  1. why suddenly you become a pessimistic person? just take whatever happen as your maturing process....dont give up...you are still young and in the process of learning the challenges of life...believe me...what has happened is just a minor thing that what you will faced in the future

    ReplyDelete
  2. anak ku sayang dalam hidup jangan sesekali putus harapan cabaran yang datang take it one step at a time kalau jatuh cari kekuatan untuk bangun semula believe in who u r have faith in Allah ujian yang datang mengajar awak to be strong person in life dan jangan terlalu ikutkan sangat perasaan malas didik diri lebih berdisplin life have so much to offer u in future whatever u choose for career we all will be here supporting u.

    ReplyDelete