Saturday 6 November 2010

Go FFFFF kill yourself, bastard!

That's just GREAT.

HERE WE GO AGAIN.

Another heart break. Another F*****G HEARTBREAK.

After giving me hopes and thinking he's the FFFFFF one, he blew them on my face by admitting that he DOESN'T INTEND TO FFFFF MARRY ME.

Why, you might ask? a brilliant question. You wanna know why???

Because i have a DEGREE and he DOESN'T HAVE ENOUGH BUDGET TO MARRY A GIRL WITH A FFFFFFF DEGREE. Great excuse isn't it? great huh? the most BRILLIANT & EXELLENT EXCUSE EVER!

Then whats the point of loving me n being a couple with me????

Thanks for making me feel like a FFFF IDIOT. Thanks for giving me that hope and take it back and break them in front of eyes just to make sure it HURTS DEEP ENOUGH TO LEAVE A SCAR.

Thanks for being a DOUCHE-BAG. I'll make sure i get my FFFFF revenge u FFFFF bastard.

YOU-JUST-WAIT! i'll taunt your name and make sure you'll regret breaking up if me EVEN IF IT'S THE LAST THING I DO!!!

p/s: not all guys are ffff jerks, but MOST OF YOU GUYS ARE. That's it, i'm forever SINGLE FROM NOW ON!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment