Sunday 11 September 2011

A special thanks to [insert name here].

i can't believe it.. I finally made it here in Cheras!

With the help of my family members (love ya guys shooo much!) who help me carry the stuff all the way up to the third floor, who lend me money for the house deposit n help persuade the person to lend me some, dad who lend me the car, my mom who help me equipping my new house to make it feel like a decent home, who drove me up here and help me find the house, help me shopping stuff, even help me pack the bags inside the car, nothing i do will be able to repay ur deeds (T,T)

I really will do my best with this new job. I will experience and i will do my best to excel in this new job. (so nervous, i still dont know what to expect on my first day tomorror T.T)

Tho there were a few issues that happened just now which made me feel like hell, but things have past and at least now, i'm comfortable in my new comfy home (^^)

Which reminds me of the extreme exhaustion i feel right now, due to driving for hours and even got lost on the way, and taking the bags and stuff up and down the stairs... the 3RD FLOOR, and WITHOUT AN ELEVATOR. -.- if i dont lose a few kilos by the end of this year, ima burn the building!

I love the new place.. It seems a bit quiet tho (from the balcony) but it feels comfortable. Thank you so, so much. I really love the new place and i love my family members for helping me out (^.^) for the last time, thank you so much~!

Gonna start a new life with my new housemate starting tomorrow :D

1 comment: