Saturday 16 February 2013

TIRED.

it has been far too long since i last wrote something here.

Updates? well lets see.

i am DONE with dating and flirting. all those shitty dates only tires me down. not to mention wasting a lot of money on the dates. yes, i am the one who has been paying for all the stupid dates. screw me.

and i am TIRED of searching. i just want to focus my love and attention to only ONE person. This time, i really want to be commited to just ONE guy. but i haven't found one worthy of my effort, love amd time just yet.

my job is okay for now. The only downside is that i dont get to have any day offs or holidays even on weekends.

my passion is back, and the idea is on. The only thing lacking is the skill to write smoothly. gotta fix on that soon.

life? life has been... pretty much dull but comfortable. i dont know what to look forward to now since i am done with blind dates. just hoping to go with the flow and see what's in store.

tataloo~

No comments:

Post a Comment