Wednesday 3 February 2010

Lecture? I only heard blah blah top-down/bottom-up/listening and more blah blah blah

Ideas pouring like a rainfall.

The blurry visions and broken images have starting to look clearer.

The pieces of puzzles are starting to settle in and reveal it's hidden secret.

OMG, i love these senses of everything-has-began-to-fall-into-place.

I love the intoxicated feelings of ecstasy when i write and write and write (by hand) non-stop because i know what will come next within the plot of a story.

I didn't hear what the lecturer was saying at all. I was too busy jotting down the ideas and doing other things than listening to him. (=.=)

The 'plot-arranging-session' is too tempting. The characters of my story were literally SHOUTING at me in my head to write down what will happen to their future.

And i love planning and writing every single bit of it.

p/s: yesss, yesss, YESSSS! It's ALIVEEEEE!!! MUAHAHAHA!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment