Monday 22 March 2010

Cupid, stay the hell away from me! :P

(=.=) is it the Fall-In-Love month or something?

Most of my close friends are, or have finally be in love. Finally met someone to be together with.

Which reminds me that i am very, very much alone.

But i'm happy. Alone but happy. No more heartbreaks. No more tortured feelings of waiting his text or waiting for him to call and ask how i do. No more stalking his social network profile and stalk on every female friends he has. No more being suspicious of his faith in loving me. No more crying due to misunderstandings. No more tears due to missing him so much. No more doubts either he really loves me or just wanting to toy around with girls.

Most importantly, no more heartaches of being dump by the person i love so much.

Simply because i don't have any. (^^)

I admit i do get envious at times but nah~ i'm tired of crying because of guys. Been there, done that. I still can't forget how HURTFUL and PAINFUL it was to cry because of a guy due to so many reasons. But now i just think that guys are a bunch of jerks. If they don't come finding me to love me then i won't give a damn either.

Before this i would be the one in search for love. To me, love won't come to u unless you throw an effort to do so. But this time i'll change that belief. This time, i'll let love comes searching for me.

If love never showed up in my life then i guess it won't hurt to stay single. Ahaks. :P

1 comment:

  1. haha.. AGREED!

    Hey,if you dont want to wait for me or have any intentions to marry me,DON'T BOTHER!

    I dont have time to waste for useless ppl jz to give away my tears.

    Hey,btw,this comment comes from the new laptop.. ;D

    ReplyDelete