Saturday 9 October 2010

Single is better.

I've got a spark of idea after i'd watched the most boring movie ever; Wallstreet.

It's about a mysterious guy who refuse to expose his identity, even his face, had been helping a stranger out to win the heart of his beloved one as well as to sort his life one step at a time.

Can't wait to write again.

And i've just found out the most devastating news ever...

I don't know if i ever dare to give my heart to anyone anymore. Single is the way of life, no one to hurt, won't get hurt either. I can spend my money n my life like how i want without any restraints. No more tears. The three guys can just get the hell out of my heart, i'm not sharing it with anyone except me alone.

p/s: wth am i craping about here haih...


2 comments:

  1. Seems like this post kind of has answered the previous one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. huhu sort of..
    panjang gile kot cerita..
    (T.T) especially with the freaking football player huhuh and the pastry chef.

    haih. they create conflict that coloured my grey life.

    ReplyDelete