Thursday 10 February 2011

Students sleeping in class? Karma!!

*LOOOOOOOOOONG sigh*

Burnt one period lesson cuz i thought the lesson starts at 9.50am.

It actually starts at 9.15am. *SIGH*

Was rushing like hell to the class and taught the class on writing while panting huhu~

Kelam kabot!

And there was this one student, keep trying to make me feel ok about missing the one period class. He's the student that i like in the class, because he has higher english proficiency and is very, very friendly with teachers.

But the thing is that half of the class was asleep, and absent. But i had no time to shout or scold them. I just let them be, because i need to rush the lesson and finish it on time.

I just don't wanna care anymore if they sleeps in the class or are not paying attention. as long as they do my work and finish them on time, i am ok with it. (because it shows that they do make an effort tho they slept in class)

If they don't do my work, they need to pay rm1 to save the humiliation. If they refuse to pay, i'll tell them to stand outside. if they still refuse, i'll tell them to stand inside the class. But if they STILL refuses (trust me, i've faced these kinds of students, stubborn like a freaking donkey), i'll just write down their names to deduct marks from their disciplinary points and send their names to the PK HEM for him to deal with them.

I had enough shouting and forcing the students to wake up and pay attention when they can't do that. I'll remain indifferent from now on. My rules are easy. You can sleep if you want, as long as you understand my lesson and finish my work. I will be a good friend if you don't make me your enemy.

(bak kata Phantom of the Opera: i am a good friend, but a bad enemy)

Will start teaching them vocabs using songs next week. huhuhu~

p/s: burn 1 masa, tak dapek nak main game da dengan diorg haiyoh~

No comments:

Post a Comment