Friday 25 February 2011

Suck at TEACHING!

U have no idea how i suck terribly at teaching.

Teaching ain't my thing.

I suck so bad that the students didn't even stand up when i am in class. Talking about respect! What makes things even far worse is that some even sleep in class when i'm teaching, and countless others just simply prefer talking among themselves than paying attention.

I got so angry that i literally shout my lungs out.

Which then caused me to lose my voice.... Until today, until at some point i can only speak in whisper.

Which then some rude students mocked me by imitating how i talked when i lost my voice (because of them!)

I do not enjoy teaching. I enjoy organizing things, not teaching.

I enjoy travelling (i think) or working in a hotel. Perhaps something regarding the hotel management where i can organize stuff.

And talking about endless work to be done! Proposals, choirs, lesson plans, warden duty, and term paper...

And more unknown works yet to come.

I think my blood pressure is raising already.

Help!

p/s: currently having a rocker's voice.

No comments:

Post a Comment