Saturday 5 March 2011

Many Many Many things to say~

1st of all, my voice is... Permanently damaged.

I never shouted nor raise my voice my whole life. And when i did it for the first time the last 3 weeks, it definitely caused quite a heavy toll.

My voice was gone for a week. The next week, i thought my voice will be back to normal but no.

It stays that way; the 'serak basah' voice when you have sore throat. It stays until today.

And will stay that way forever... <:'(

I can no longer sing a high pitched note. I can't sing a soprano-based note for the rest of my life. And my voice will sound like i am having a sore throat or a rocker's kinda voice for the rest of my life.

I am a handicapped now... *Cries*

* * *

Currently very, very busy with school work. Since i've started working as a teacher & a warden, now i understood how it feels like to work.

Its TIRING & EXHAUSTING. Waking up as early as 6am everyday, and going to sleep at 12am. There's no time for personal things such as going out for a movie, hanging out, or writing your diary. All you can think of once you got home is sleep.

And you see, this is just the life of a BACHELOR. imagine how its like if you are working & married & with children. SMALL children.

I bet it's gonna be 10 times exhausting.

Now i understand why there are those women out there with carriers who are still not married.

Now i understand what those women meant by being too busy to think of a love life.

Because now i'm in their shoes.

I just hope that i won't end up like them. I REALLY hope so. But if it's my fate that i end up not being able to get married then i can learn to accept it.

* * *

Currently busy with choir day & night, desperately trying to apply the term paper method for my research, busy with the banner & managing the English Week with lots of activities, busy planning lessons for teaching, busy with warden duties such as checking dorms and locking the gates, busy with extra work, busy with relief classes... Busy busy busy...

* * *

1 comment:

  1. Nak tergelak biler you cakap you handicapped lmao xD

    Busy tu biasa la dalam kehidupan cikgu, sayang oi

    ReplyDelete