Monday 7 November 2011

Family vs Friend/Boyfriend

I don't like being too close to anyone other than my family.

Because the closer you are to someone, the more you care and love for someone, the worse the pain becomes when they started hurting you.

Friends, boyfriends, girlfriends etc... They can leave you just like that when things might go ugly between you and them. They can walk away from your life and erase you from their chapters as if you and them had been strangers all these while. Friends, boyfriends, etc.. They can walk away when things go ugly because they have a choice.

But not families. Families stick together. Families are there and will always be there for you since you were born right until the very moment you rest your eyes forever.

Family ties, bond, and the same blood flowing in each member are permanent and remain true no matter how hard you try to deny it; the blood within your veins and your family members' veins are one of the same and it unites you and them together...

Even when you don't disagree with them or the other way around...

Even when you had a world war 3 argument with them...

Even if you and them hate each other so much, you just can't deny that his/her blood is flowing in you too, and they have a stronger connection to you more than anyone else you knew. They live under one roof with you since you were born, they knew you better than your best friend in the world.

Family will never leave you no matter what happen because they are your family.

Family will never leave you when you go through ugly times with them or anyone else because they can't. They never have the choice. Even if they claim to disown you, the blood in you and them are still the same. Fact remains fact. The bond cannot be untied.

Whereas your best friends or boyfriends or husbands or wives can choose to leave you and have the right to pretend you and them are strangers after they walk away because they have no connection to you whatsoever, even if you claim your bond with them is way stronger than with your families.

That is why, i don't like to be too close with people other than my family. That is why i will always have a gap between me and those unrelated to me. That is why i often feel uncomfortable to share too much, or being me, or being engaged in a 2 way conversation with people other than my family.

I love my family to death and no one knows me best other than them.

Because no matter how much we argue, i know my family will never walk away from my life unlike my previous/current friends/boyfriends.

I hope this clear things out to those people who felt bewildered with my behavior when trying to socialize with me.

But that doesn't mean i don't appreciate my current friends. I appreciate them a lot and i still socialize with them. I just happen to feel more comfortable being with my family members that's all.

Because i won't know when will my current friends leave me and pretend we never know each other. Being too close or give too much love and care towards people other than your family will hurt you in the end. Don't deny me, i know all of you have similar experiences.

No matter how much you love your boyfriends/girlfriends/friends/husbands/wives, remember to love you family way more.

Because family have always been there for you and will always be there for you, and the connection you have between you and them are eternal and lasts forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment