Saturday 12 November 2011

A message for Miss K. Yes, you.

To whom-it-may-concern,

I hope you are reading this. You know who you are Miss K.

I thought i knew you. I thought i could deal with you. I thought i could help you.

He thought he knew you. He thought he could tame you. He thought he could change you.

We loved you and cared for you.

But you never did. Not to yourself.

We did everything in our power to help you change, we did everything we can to protect you from being tainted nor touched again. We did so many things to ensure you won't get your heart broken again nor being used in any way. All you have to do is to listen to him, listen to me, listen to your family, listen to people who care about you. They restrain you with bars and chains because they love you too much.

But you didn't understand. You keep breaking every single lock that distance you away from freedom. You are often led by your innocence of the world, of your naive-self. We knew better, and your family knew better but you never listened.

We lovED you and we carED for you.

Hence, the PAST TENSE.

I don't know what to do with you anymore. He simply gave up on you, led by countless of frustrations and disappointments in you.

But one thing is certain. We had enough. The both of us.

Do what you feel is good for you. I won't stop you anymore, neither will he. You are permitted to break every single rule if you please. But do at least one thing for me please.

Don't involve me, don't let me know about it because i don't want to know and most importantly,

Don't involve our home (if you still feel like living with me since you've blocked me from your facebook and went to work so early in the morning just so you don't have to face and talk to me).

If you feel like leaving, please leave some money for the water and electricity bill as well as your last part of the rent on the table in the living room, along with the keys for the gate, the front door and your bedroom door on the table. write a note on a piece of paper, clarifying that you will leave/have left the house and have left nothing of your property.

If you still feel like staying, i don't mind. Stay all you want. Don't worry, we'll take this matter professionally. I'll act as if the argument between us never happened, and i will remain ignorant on your personal life from now on. We will still remain as housemates, except that we will be the housemates who are not involving anything personal with each other.

And again, please remember the rules above.

Don't involve me, don't let me know anything of your personal life anymore because i really had enough, and DON'T INVOLVE OUR HOME.

Yours Sincerely,
Someone who used to care about you.

No comments:

Post a Comment