Wednesday 15 February 2012

Best to Leave.

I've had enough.

I should've known it was a bad idea.

Before this matter goes even worse and out of hand, i best leave the place.

I just did what i did for the sake of not tainting their names, and they re-payed me with THIS.

Who knows what they'll do to me if i suddenly messed things up even more in the future?

They felt threatened and decided to do that to me just because i did what was right. I know they can do more damage to me in the future if i stay.

Even THIS has done pretty much damage to my dignity and name in front of the the others. I can't risk anymore damage to my family's name in the future.

I hate the place. Better find jobs closer to my home.

And most importantly, UNRELATED with anyone whom i know.

ESPECIALLY RELATIVES.

No comments:

Post a Comment