Sunday 12 February 2012

Summary of Updates

Haven't been writing for quite some time.

You know what? i finally got my baby nokia n9!!

And i'm happy with it too =P thanks sis for finding it for meh~

Hurm... A lot of weird and dramatic problems are happening around in my workplace tho.

What else? Well, i'm still the lonely but content old me.

I still don't have that feeling of pursuing men anymore.

No, i'm not gay. I just lost hope that's all. I don't have that eager feeling anymore.

And you know what? i'm starting to consider to change my looks or something. Look better, style better and stuff like that. I wanna give it a try.

But i'm still lazy to apply make ups. =_= its a pain in the ass to keep applying them with this hot weather, i feel like my face is smudged with thicker oil everytime i applied make ups.

*sigh* dreams? forget about them. I don't have it anymore.

I don't feel like being creative anymore.

All i see myself now is a single unit who works to get paid and live her empty life.

And enjoys the weekends and day offs to the max, by waking up late and staying home all day long.

My life right now is pretty much as the above.

No comments:

Post a Comment