Wednesday 2 December 2009

checklist.

I love exploring new places.

I mean new cities.

Many things happened and i don't know where to start.

First, exam.

Second, i can't wait to get my license done.

Third, i LOVE walking while exploring new cities and shopping complexes even though my legs felt like it would come off my bones. It felt like exercising.

Fourth, I need to stay putting and loving myself more than other people; of which i mean by men.

Fifth, this FUCKING WEIGHT MUST BE REDUCED TO AT LEAST 20KG!

I'm really desperate. Like desperado desperate. I need to lose my fucking weight. I need to go thin. I can't stand it being fat like this.

Oh and another thing. i need to do something regarding my skin. it frequently grew ZITS all over em and it wont go away even though after i've tried MANY different types of face cleanser.

The final matter. Change my perspective, my view to more positive thinking and actually doing something good instead of complainning.

oh yeah. I need to shut my mouth more frequently. I just talked too much. Okay, i complained too much. I just hate my boring and pathetic life. oops, there i go again.

But its the fucking truth!

this will all be done. I'm sure of it! and it starts TODAY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment