Monday 28 December 2009

2010: a year of change

Positive mindset. 2010 is a year of change

a year where i am officially an adult.

my favourite age. my favourite year.

And i'll make sure i'll leave eternal footprints of positive memoir within the year.

Here's the list.

1) Be a hardworking student and score at least 3.5

2) Be a better slave to Allah

3) Exercise every evening as a routine; (must reach 55kg by my next birthday)

4) Finish my novels and send them to be published

5) Get driving license and get used to drive cars

Okay ladies and gentlemen. 5 big goals to achieve within the year. deadline will be my birthday. my next 21st birthday that is. And when the time comes, we'll see the result. (^,^)

p/s: please let me be able to continuously motivate myself! there's only 5 goals to achieve within 365 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment