Sunday 17 April 2011

Letter to Mr. Stuck-Up

To Whom-It-May-Concern,

I can't believe this is how you treat me after all those years of friendship.

Those supports & encouraging spirits i have been whispering to you, all those sweet moments we have been through together, all those laughter we share together, all those times where i have been by your side when you were lonely & needed someone to talk to...

All of them meant nothing to you now is it? And why?

Because you have been a stuck up since you've learned popularity & think i may not be good enough for you anymore?

Just because i confessed to you & wanted to know your true feelings, you deleted all those memories that we had together permanently?

Is it so hard to admit whether you love me, or like me as only your friend? Why is it so hard for you when i don't even mind if you don't have the same feelings for me like i do?

Why did you need to make the confession as such a big deal until it caused you to turn your back on me and walk away?

Why did you try so hard to avoid answering my questions on whether or not you like me?

Why are you running away from confrontation? Scared? of what? of losing me as your best friend?

Scared of commitment you need to give once you confessed you had the same feeling like i do?

Or scared of hurting me?

If your answer is any of those options above, guess what? you already hurt me, & the worse part is that you are the one who ran away, taking off the label 'best friend' from my forehead once you learned the truth from me.

Running away from answering my question.

Scared of commitment? Oh please, do you think i mind? I don't give a damn if i need to wait for any reason you would give me.

All i wanna hear from you is the answer from your heart, whether all those special treatment you have been doing to me actually meant something else deep inside your heart, or that it was only the treatment of a special friendship you appreciate very much?

If you really like me, then why did you run away? I don't mind waiting if that's what you're afraid of.

If you like me as only your good friend, then why didn't you just be honest & straight forward? I don't mind bitter truth, because i appreciate honesty very, very well. As long as you confessed the truth.

In fact, i would have been RELIEVED knowing that you don't have feelings for me, because it will solve the riddles & puzzles you have been playing with me, and that i don't need to play guessing games anymore. I hate guessing games. I hate groping in darkness, filling this head with only more & more questions. Which is why i really appreciate honesty.

Have you been lying to me? Why is it so hard f0r you to tell me the truth?

Why is it so hard for you to confront problems? Why is it that you always run away from problems ever since i've known you from the first time we met?

Please. Stop. Running. Away. And. Start. Being. Honest.

For the sake of both of us. For the sake of our friendship.

If you still care for it, tho. Which almost seems like you don't give a damn anymore, and that this old friend of yours you used to rely on means nothing to you any longer.

It's ok then. But all i wanna say, and desperately wanting you to listen to is this:

Please start being a man, Please be mature. Please stop being a coward.

Please.



Yours Sincerely,

A Terribly Disappointed Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment