Tuesday 26 April 2011

Plannings for upcoming days ahead!

The torturing observations and days of hell in UNIHELL and practicum has finally reached its end. It's hard to believe that i have finally manage to reach to this level ALIVE! Hell yes i am excited to put these studying days to an end once and for all~!

What will i do next? the first two weeks will be a definite waking up late, watching movies, shopping, enjoying my total freedom like there will be no tomorrow~

The next two weeks, i'll sacrifice my time to finish the god-damn term paper like hell~ Go to UNIHELL to get it approved and leave that place for good.

The next week after that, i will try to do my resume and start applying jobs here & there.

The next few months before graduation, i see myself working part-time job or taking skill classes anywhere, or stay with a permanent job as i may have found myself a permanent job by that time heeee~ (^^)

These are only plannings. In the end, God will be the one who decides which path is better for me at the moment huhu~

Anyways, i'm glad my days of studies are finally OVER!

YEEEEHAAAAWWW!

No comments:

Post a Comment