Sunday 12 June 2011

Something came across my mind...

The first day, i was walking in Jusco, minding my own business when i suddenly swayed off course. I don't know why i felt like losing my vision and losing balance number of times. Couldn't walk properly. My brain was all dizzy and felt like shutting down a few times.

Second day, the brain started to feel light headed and a bit of light headache, but thats' still ok. i can still walk and carry on with my day. But when the night curtain falls, my head was starting to create problems. I can feel the brain was like a nail, being hit many, many, many times with a gigantic hammer in my head. Dub, Dub, Dub, Dub~ And the pain won't stop. Can't find any aspirins or pain killers (damn!), i thought i should rest it out and it'll be ok tomorrow maybe.

Third day, Sadly it didn't. It just got... Worse. If my mom didn't force me outta bed, i won't want to leave the bed. Couldn't really eat with the freaking pain in my head. Urgh... The nail hammering in my head just got stronger, stronger, stronger... like DUB, DUB, DUB this time. (T_T) it got even more worse and painful after i peed.

God, the agony... I kept repeating Allah's name in my head, thinking i deserve this too tho. But if this continues, i can't even carry on to finish my term paper, and i only have 2 days left!

Mom bought aspirins, i only swallowed one cuz i thought only one pill can already take the pain away. Slept a while, and when i woke up, the pain remains the same. *sigh*. She told me to swallow 2 in the first place.

Why i'm telling you this? well here's the thing actually that come across my mind when this happens.

Is it possible that i've actually inherited my dad's asthmatic problems and my mom's migrain problems at the same time? (and my grandmom's being-short-and fat genes -.-)

Why is it that i'm the only one with the bad genes? Why don't my other siblings inherit those genes? why were they passed on to me? ALL to ME?

I'm the one with the fat ass, i'm the shortest, i'm with the asthmatic problems, i'm the one often with the migrain problems. ME, ME, ME.

And i'm the one with the bad attitude, bad personality, the 'preferring-to-be-isolated one', the one with different opinions and thinking from my siblings, the one who dresses differently than them, and everything else that points to the opposite direction if compared to my siblings.

Coughcoughfeellikeimtheblacksheepinthefamilythocoughcoughcough.

From the personality, attitude, dressing code, opinions, thinkings, straight to the genes i inherit from my parents and my siblings didn't.

I FEEL TOO DIFFERENT.

The pain of the hammering in my brain is going more stronger and painful now. Better get back to bed to rest it out for a few hours first. Got a lot of work to be done after this.

Ignore what you've read above, tq.

No comments:

Post a Comment