Friday 8 January 2010

My own room!!!

so cool!

i finally like--- got my own bedroom!

thanks to my mom! (^^) wuvv u shooo much!!

finally a private space of my own!!! I finally got it!!

Because all my life, i never get to have my own room. I had to share with my sisters. It's not that i don't like to share with them or i don't like them.

I'm just a private person who likes to be all by myself, and i don't mind being alone in a place that much actually. i don't even have much friends because i am not good at socializing.

Even when i'm in a university, i have to share my room with someone.

I would really love to have my own room. and yesterday i suggest it to my mom to turn the store back room to become my room if we wont be moving out until this mid year.

The next day she really did it for me.

Thanks so much. i really appreciate it!

YEAAAAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment