Thursday 28 March 2013

I Hope One Day You'll Find This Message, Sir.

I have enough caring for his feelings when he never bothered caring about mine.

It was always me who had to be careful with my words.

And again, always me who had to do all the sacrificing for him.

Well you know what, you asshole? Screw you. You gotta learn that everyone else is just as important. You need to put your ego aside if you want to have a family. You need to learn that your freaking wife is just as important as your kids, as she will be the one bearing the pain of giving birth, and the heavens will always be beneath the footstep of the mother, the wife. Not the father. You only donate the sperms, therefore you have no right to say that your wife is any less important than your children.

But most importantly, you need to GROW UP.

Learn to accept whatever comments that others gave you. Their words may be harsh, but if they don't point it out, you won't ever know you have been doing it wrong. And no, stop throwing stupid tantrums and attack these people when you feel offended. Swallow them in, be mature, be an adult and deal with it like a man you are, not like a freaking 10 year old.

I did love him, (please note that DID is a past tense) but he's being too much. I tried talking some sense into him, i tried to woo him, i tried explaining. He's just too egoistic to accept whatever it is i've advised him. Perhaps he felt that me, a younger person, has no right to talk some sense to an older guy like himself.

He's an asshole, narcissistic, perfectionist, egoistic bastard. I tried putting up with him. But it was his attitude that has led him to this kind of ending.

Yes, an end.

I've reached a point where i realized this guy is just not worth it. He's a total ass. I can't imagine how it'll be if we were to live together and have kids. He'll might shout at me and put up a stupid tantrum, acting cold for months, or even divorce me, only due to a small, petty reason such as accidentally mixing his shirts with pink dyed clothes. Something stupid. Just like that old video.

So, instead of being patient and torment my heart into his silly game of 'start over as friends', i've decided to end it when he commented on his status saying this, right after i put up a status sarcastically asking why is it so hard for guys to work things out instead of breaking up over small problems:

"You look smart but you are actually stupid."

Can't you see the way he acts? Even his freaking sentence shows as is he's a rebbelious 10 year old kid. It hurts alright, and then i had enough. I replied only two wordson my status, which i know, hurts him like hell. Only those two small words.

"Grow up."

Sure, he got really pissed off and replied "let's end this now.", and he deleted me off his contacts and blocked me.

Somehow, i feel glad. Really glad, for finally giving that spoiled ass-face a big old slap of reality. I felt so free and light. No more being afraid of getting dumped. No more worrying if he loves me or not. No more waiting for his texts. No more feeling hurt and offended by his words and only being able to shut up about it. Everything just feels so much clearer, lighter... He never cared about how i feel. Why should i? 

And hell no, i'm never gonna apologize. He deserves it. That spoiled little brat.

So.. Yeah. I'm done with love. Full-effing-Stop.


No comments:

Post a Comment