Sunday 24 March 2013

Jerk!!!

I just can't freaking believe it that he exaggerated on something that to me is not a big deal.

My heart belongs to him. Just because ive forgotten to delete some stuff about my past, his sensitivity has led him to ending things with me. And start over as just friends.

Wtf... it was some video i took before i knew him for heavens sake! And it just didnt occur to me to delete it! I didnt even remember about it until he asked abt it! Whats the big deal?? Why breaking up over some stuff of my past? He said he has a valid reason. For goodness sake, why bother abt that stupid old video anyway?? Why make it as such a big excuse till u wanna end and start over with me??

he seriously needs to get a hold of his stupid emotionally unstable problem. Im trying to fix things but if he remains an asshole and thinks one stupid old video is going to affect us, then he can go to hell. I have enough caring for his feelings. Always have to be careful on what to say with him to avoid hurting his feelings. Do u know how irritating it is to always have to be careful all the time??

i cant breath and i dont have the space to really be myself around him! God!

im the woman here. I get to be emotionally unstable, not him.

He's being a serious jerk about small stuff like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment