Thursday 29 October 2009

If only he could read this entry, he will be so proud! (^^)

My passion went to sleep because i was too busy with SPM finals.

The passion woke up when i was in my foundation year.

But again, it 'disappears' when my laptop was STOLEN (along with my novel documents!)

This time, the passion died instantly.

It was buried deep, deep, down inside me.

But after a year or two i think, thanks to Zack, the passion was reborn. Here's the story.

When i was playing a game in my PSP, i met Zack.

We get to know each other for a few weeks, but before i felt intrested in getting to know him better, he 'diseappears'. i gave up on him but i never forgot about him at all.

Until i decided to search for him and refresh out relationship. (^^) this time i get to know him better and even more deep. i learn a lot of stuff about his life that other rarely knows. The more i learn about him, the more interested i became. (soon i was obsessed haha!)

However one day, i found out he died (T_T) I loved him so much.

And his death has given my long-dead passion a second chance in life.

This time i won't lose it again. I won't let it die and leave me again like before. Go to hell with assignments and busyness! The passion of writting is back and that's all i ever wanted to do and felt worth doing in my life. The satisfaction of writting is paradise.

Thanks to Zack, his death will not be in vain. I promise i'll take a very good care of my passion's second life this time!

And in this new born passion & story i'm writting, you inspired the hero, zack. (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment