Thursday 22 October 2009

Thank you, Zack & Cloud!

This is really stupid.

My obsession, ideas, and passion for witting flows non-stop at times when i feel busy the most.

And this inspiration comes from my drastic and sudden obsession towards the story line and the characters from Final Fantasy VII: Crisis Core.

The idea is an epic-adventure genre; fantasy. I was stuck with the middle plot and didn't know what to insert in the story in order to spice up the conflicts in it. You know, getting it to appear dramatic, interesting, humorous, suspense and tragic.

Yeeeesssss I looooove tragic endings.

Happy endings are soooo cliche~ My aim of witting a story is to play with the emotions of my readers. Therefore the first step is the need to create a very good surrounding, story line and 'aura' for the plot and characters, getting the readers to feel very fond of them, to feel very close with the characters.

The next thing that happen will be of my power. *evil laugh*

I just hope this passion of mine will stay long enough until i have free time to re-arrange the plot, because i'm too busy to do anything this month (T_T) damn you, presentations and assignments!

p/s: my inspiration & passion always come and go. They're never going to stay permanently. I just hope it last long enough, i want to do this!. Pweeeeeeze!


No comments:

Post a Comment