Sunday 11 October 2009

Sick of assignments!

I hate flues. Hate catching a cold. Who does?

Busy week. But i don't seem to feel the busyness. I feel relaxed.

I don't give a damn about tests. Persetankan ia.

Tests = Go to Hell~!

I'm much more worried about the micro-teaching, unfinished lesson plans and unmemorized speech.

Somehow, my PSP made my heart feels much better. I just can't wait to go home and download new games in it. This time i'll save them in my laptop. a MUST.

And I have been thinking of 'balas dendam-ing' of this fucking week with nice, delicious foods that i don't get to eat everyday. Chicken Chop? Beef Steak? Lamb Chop? Pizza? Lasagna? Hurm~ what else?

Oh, and please remind me to change my fucking k770i's keypad.

p/s: Cepatlah berlalu, minggu bodoh! Aku nak cuti~!

No comments:

Post a Comment