Friday 2 October 2009

This is....Suprising?

God... Seriously I think this is the very first time in my life that i received too much difficult assignments and I'm letting them to keep on pilling.

Damn. I never pile my assignments. NEVER!

What's happening to me? (T_T)

I know I can finish them. I just need the right time to settle them all at once.

Oh and another news. I can't believe it that my ex that i hated (which i cursed him in this blog) has finally approved my friend's request in facebook. Why am i suprised? Because before this i've sent him a friend's request for a few times and he rejected me.

All in a sudden, Yesterday, he accepted the request along with a new picture of him posted in facebook. (He doesn't upload his pictures in any social networking website before)

Before this, he's not active in chatting or involving himself in facebook. He prefers to sink himself in online games and not be bothered by others. But now, i noticed him starting to socialize in facebook with his other office mates. He posted a lot of personal statements instead of posting stuff for Mafia Wars like he used to

Long story short? He changed a lot.

Yeah I'm definetly over him already. I don't have that love towards him anymore. But I just couldn't help myself from updating his latest news. I still want to know whats going on in that guy's pathetic little life. What happened to that jerk with that selfish attitude?

It's like you wanting to know what happened to the villain's life in a story after he was caught or being an outcast. You want to know how the villain survives his life.

Sometimes its much more entertaining to find out about a villain's life rather than a hero's.

No comments:

Post a Comment