Saturday 3 October 2009

Whoa is that really HIM?

It was early in the morning. I was with my friend, riding the KTM heading towards Bank Negara station. But at Putra, my pair of sleepy eyes caught a familliar figure entering the same train as i was boarding at that moment.

I didn't lose him. I stared at him, wondering who he was. I KNOW that i know him. And i'm very extra, super duper surely more confident when that guy (it was a he) looked back at me and shared the same expression as i do.

He too, squint his eyes and stared at me like i did to him. Both of us were staring at each other, giving that I-Think-I-Know-You-From-Somewhere look.

Yeah, I was excited at the same time because we were sharing the same expression, meaning we surely know each other.

After a few seconds, i mouthed out his name of which i think it was his name, with an expression of asking a question . His expression was the same as well, and i caught his lips mouthing out MY name! Gosh! I was really super suprised!

The guy of which i thought was him, was REALLY him! He was my loooooong lost contact relative from my mother's side! How on earth can we meet coincidentally after we have lost contact for years?

Lol the funny and astonishing thing was that he still remembers me and remembers my NAME for heaven's sake even though we have not contacted each other for years (I've always thought myself as someone invisible in the family tree). I wished we have time to chat. He still looks the same as he used too. Except that he wasn't wearing glasses. But he still is a good-looking guy without glasses. (extra cute WITH glasses!)

We failed to even chat because the situation in the train was too quiet. We were only able to mouth out a few questions because he was standing quite at further distance from where i was sitting. Deep inside i was admiring him silently. Feeling really impressive for meeting a well-known relative but was lost contacted for years.

Those memories of my childhood playing with him at my kampung quickly floods in like a waterfall. Still soaking fresh in my mind. I still remember he played Lego bricks with me and my sisters and brother. The best part was when we played Saidina together with another male relative of mine. I was always losing money to him and he was gaining so much money and build hotels here and there. He laughed like a rich man (as if) every time we landed on his property and had to pay him thousand of dollars. That was until he received the tax card. After that he quickly went bankrupt.

Yeah after that WE had a great time laughing back to his face. LOL

Those childhood memories... Ah~ so sweet. *sigh* how i wish we can still be friends again like we were in childhood days.

How i wish i had the time to ask for his number! Darn!

p/s: because he looks really handsome now huhu~ (T.T)

1 comment: