Friday 20 May 2011

I know i deserve it, but you do too.

Glad we've made up and start fresh.

But i have definitely learned my lesson and will never forget what you did to me.

You didn't even sound guilty while you were the one who lied. You didn't even try to apologize. But i did whatever i had to do to save our friendship although i know it wasn't worth it at all.

I saved our friendship and make things up with you because i know this is a deserving karma for me, and that i hate having people hating me. I hate making enemies, that is why i tried my best to apologize to you instead so that you feel better, so you don't hate me anymore.

And by doing that leaves me a huge gap to hate you instead.

I know what i said about negative feelings will only bring you down. Unless you too apologizes, i WILL STAY hating you for what you have done to me.

Can't even trust my own best friend huh~

Will be extremely extra careful with whom to trust in the future.

p/s: perhaps i just need more time in order to forgive him. Better get back to snoozing before i start acting all crazy again! Zzzzz~!

No comments:

Post a Comment