Thursday 19 May 2011

Message to Mr. Snob

I finally got the number of Mr. Snob's so called best friend from my ex-boyfriend.

Why do i desperately wanted the phone number of this Mr. Snob's best friend? because i had a question to ask him, that i have been dying to ask for like forever.

I finally get to call the best friend, and asked him to confirm of his other best friend's identity, this Mr. Snob's identity.

Turns out... It was a huge karma.

I don't blame him for doing this to me because i have been doing the same thing to other people for the last 5 years. I deserve this karma thingy, i deserve my punishment so it really wasn't his fault. I feel bad of course, but i can't because i know i deserve it.

But seriously, now that i know he lied, i just want to know this small detail he'd missed out.

Who the hell is he? and again, WHO in GOD'S NAME, IS HE?

I'm not blaming you, Mr. Snob. Since i've uncovered your lies and trickeries, please just tell me who are you and i will get this over with.

And yes, the reason on why the hell did you have to lie about who you are in the first place.

Oh, and one more. Where the hell did you get my number and how are you related with my ex-boyfriend and my ex-boyfriend's friend whom you claim to be YOUR best friend?

Just explain to me everything because i have ended mine.

And yes, i promise i won't ever be mad at you because i shouldn't be.

WHO-ARE-YOU?

No comments:

Post a Comment