Saturday 11 December 2010

21st birthday is coooomiiiiiinggggg!!!

I still don't know what i should plan on getting or doing on my 21st birthday.

21st birthday is supposed to be a special celebration; because its the celebration of the beginning of adulthood.

But i'm not sure on how to make that day special. (because the stupid birthday falls under a day where i got CLASS TO ATTEND~ =_=")

The only birthday gift i could think of right now are external speakers and headphones. (because i need them, and i should find expensive ones too LOL.)

But it doesn't seemed special enough... hmmm~ a key locket for a necklace? or a bracelet?

Nah~ i never like wearing jewelries or accessories all my life. I prefer electronic devices, or gadgets. I'm a gadget freak. But the problem is, gadgets are always too expensive to buy.

Celebration huh? hurmmm~

How about... Going to someplace special, as in going for a vacation somewhere far from home, or going to fun theme parks such as sunway lagoon, or genting highland? Fraser hill? Cameron highland perhaps? YA! BUKIT TINGGI!!! :P

And we celebrate my birthday there, by buying a cake and sit somewhere and sing the birthday song and eat cakes! :P

Can i, can i, can i??? pweettyyy pweaaaaseeee~?

p/s: Not forgetting, to celebrate my special 21st birthday with 'him' too... -.- you better not make me angry and argue with u neither make me cry on my 21st birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment