Thursday 2 December 2010

BRING IT ON!

This semester is too 'heavy' for me despite only having 2 subjects to learn.

2 subjects within a month.

With additional Term Paper and the goddamn research.

And an additional of 3 months practical.

And assignments and presentations for the two subjects.

Plus exams.

And a series of endless lesson plans starting now.

I can't handle stress. I was so busy writing and finishing the research proposal that i stared in front of my laptop screen for 4 HOURS STRAIGHT.

Which leaves my eyes and brain to not completely function in the end. My eyes hurt, and my brain couldn't think of anything. It suddenly becomes blurred and empty, because there was too much of a heavy thinking done within 4 hours straight.

I have never done that kind of thing all my life. And it stresses me like HELL.

But what the heck, i'll torture myself to the limit if that's what it takes for me to turn completely insane. I'll drive myself nuts. I'll complete and write that stupid research and term paper and drive myself towards the path of insanity due to overload of stress. I'll torture myself no matter WHAT IT TAKES.

BRING IT ON!!!! BRING IT ON!!! I WILL SQUISH AND GET THEM DONE EVEN IF I SUFFER OF EXCEEDED STRESS BECAUSE OF THEM!!!

BRING THE GOD DAMN RESEARCH AND TERM PAPER ON!!!!

p/s: only 4 months left, 4 months, and i am soooo ENDING THIS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment