Wednesday 29 December 2010

Empty

I'm not ready to go for my practical.

I'm not ready to face all those secondary school students and become a teacher.

I want to face the next phase in life, but i'm not ready to face the consequences. I don't have experience in anything and my real life is just about to begin.

I don't have dreams and goals to achieve in life. Its all zero.

I don't know what i want in life. I keep wanting objects i can keep rather than having a goal i need to achieve.

My dream, my previous dream of writing a novel and script, turned to ashes. The dreams are gone now, because i don't trust that i can do it anymore. It is all hopeless now.

I have nothing to live for and life feels empty indeed.

I want to enter the next phase in life, but i am just not yet ready for anything at all.

1 comment:

  1. syg..b ada utk temankan syg..b yakin syg blh buat apa yg syg nak.about writing a novel,u already did..cuma blm jd novel je lg..dulu ada org ckp kat b,kalo nk buat sesuatu,buat yang 'pelik'..b pun tak tahu pe maksud dia,so kita sama2 fikirkan..apepun,b tetap akan bsama syg,dan sokong syg..completing each other like u said to me..

    ReplyDelete