Thursday 23 December 2010

What is wrong with me...?

I don't understand why today i felt so weak and sleepy.

My feet hurts when i walk, even when i don't wear heels.

And i've slept too often today, as in like, i've continually steal a few short hours or minutes of naps throughout the whole day; when i was in class, when i got back from class, and when i got back again from class.

And i don't understand why recently i ate double the amount of food i usually took. From 1 serving, to 2 servings.

And this morning, something freaky happened to me.

I couldn't clutch my right fist tight enough to hold the pencil and write. I couldn't write.

I don't understand why recently my body is failing me.

I need energy, but i have eaten twice the amount of food. Its impossible to say i lack of energy when i ate 2 servings of food per meal.

Then why did i felt so weak, and sleepy till my feet hurts to walk? specifically to say, my right leg hurts when i walk, including both feet.

Ok, now i'm starting to see, my right leg hurts when walking, my right fist couldn't clutch tightly.

What does that tells you?

2 comments:

  1. to let u have the taste of what ur grandfather felt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no la..but to let u rajin senam!tu tanda salur darah dah mula sumbat!

    ReplyDelete