Saturday 25 December 2010

Just shut up, me.

At times, or most of the time, i feel i spoke too much.

Spoke too much as in saying-things-that-hurts-people-and-brings-me-trouble kind of much.

And i hate when that happens.

That's why in class or with my friends, i prefer being the quiet one, i prefer not to expose the real me too much. Because i don't want them to hate me and i'll lose the friends i have which is already limited in amount.

Because i too, hate myself when i become myself.

I prefer being the 'me' around my friends and not the 'me' around my family.

But i don't know why its hard for me to do just that.

Things are just a bit tough for now.

Family-sort-of-problems, in addition of the tests, final exams and assignments, and term papers and practical that i need to accomplish in a limited time.

I feel like... Running away and never ever come back.

Like i said, things are a bit tough for now.

Only for now... I hope..

I desperately hope.

1 comment: