Tuesday 21 December 2010

Thank you all!

The moment the clock struck 12, i wasn't happy at all.

Yes i was waiting, but i wasn't happy.

Not because of getting older, no. I'm proud being older.

At the moment when the clock struck 12, i cried.

Yes, i celebrate the first minute and second of officially being 21, by crying and drowning myself with tears of depression.

Why you may ask?

Because i felt so lonely.

It was my most special moment ever, (i don't turn 21 everyday, and this day only comes once a year) but there was nobody around me. No one to sing me happy birthday, no cakes, no celebration. None of my friends (except him) have waited for 12am and be the first to wish me.

My 12am moment of being 21 was lonely, and being far away from my family, and with no celebration...

Therefore i cried my eyes out to sleep. (plus having an asthma attack)

But next morning, my friends wished me face to face, one of them even gave me a present!

And they acknowledge my special day and try their best to make it seems special for me.

And since maxis gave free calls for birthday present, i called him all day long. (^_^)

Thanks to everyone for wishing me my birthday. (including over 30+++ birthday wish in my fb from various or people, including those whom has never even say hi to me >_<)

Thanks to umi for singing and wishing me happy birthday early in the morning which woke me up lol~

And most of all...

Thanks to my dear for listening to me and trying to comfort me all the way when i cried out of loneliness. Love you so much baby <:')

No comments:

Post a Comment