Sunday 16 January 2011

<:'(

He has never done this to me..

I don't know what i did wrong till he changed so drastically.

He's not the old him i used to know... The old him used to worry of me everytime i did not reply his text messages. He even got worried when i said i need to do my practical at a school where there are mostly males. Telling me to keep him updated. He will call me everytime i didnt reply him. Always pick up and answer when i call him, telling me sweet words that he loves me.. and even cried, just because i stay silent on the phone and let him talk by himself..

i still remember he said this when we just coupled:

"Sayang, do you remember the first time when i say i love you? well i don't feel the same anymore, because i love you more than that... Love you sayang.."

That was the most touching text he ever sent me, that i still remember untill today, and even showed it to my family and friends, to show them how much he loves me and cares for me... That made me fell in love so deeply with him, and let me unlocked my long-guarded gates to my heart. He was so, so caring, so, so full with love and he always showed how much he loves me and cares for me...

But that was the times when we coupled during the early period... Now, he changes so much..

No longer care to reply my texts, nor if i don't text him for a very long time... No longer worries of me if i am safe, no longer asks me for updates. The loving words just disappeared. He has stopped caring about me or my feelings entirely, and often make me cry without having even a slice piece of guilt in him... And he stops crying for me too... The first reason that made me fell in love with him was listening to him crying just because i refuse to talk to him... I felt touched that a guy would cry just for me... But now his tears and love towards me has gone dry for so long..

Even has the guts to hung up on me and refuse to answer my calls when i called him many, many times... And when he finally answered, i cried asking him why did he hung up on me, and he hung up again, straight away..

and send me text message "pehal nak nangis?" and "Jangan col lg!"

The worse part was when he admits he likes another girl... Its ok to like somebody, but the problem here is, he even has the intention to marry her.

Whatever wrong have i done to him till he is willing to hurt me this bad?

Can't stop crying because of him... Can't... stop... crying.....

No comments:

Post a Comment