Thursday 6 January 2011

Satisfying setting for PRIVACY!

I feel safer in FB rather than in my own blog.

I can't even write anything i want here for people to read and know my feelings.

Because there are no specific settings to hide the entries whatsoever. It's all public, even people who don't follow me are able to read them.

I can no longer write stupid, *TOOT* stuff that bothers me for my friends to read and know.

But not in FB.

FB has specific settings where u can block and hide the posts from you nor your friends from being read by certain people.

I just did that, and from now on i can hide what i say to the world from 'certain' people who might or might not read my blog entries. Those anonymous followers i don't know.

I may not be able to write any *TOOT* stuff anymore in here, but i can always write them in FB, on my FB status. I can reveal my true feelings to my friends and hide them from the people whom i need to behave to, the people whom i need to be 'concerned' of his/her image, and also my own, from other people, especially in front of the relatives.

I can write any god-damn-status i want, whether ranting or criticizing or TELL MY TRUE FEELINGS without needing to worry about what my family and relatives think of me.

Because they can't read them. Because i've set the settings to hide from them.

I apologize to certain family members whom i had also hide my wall posts to. I just need to do that to secure my privacy 100%, secure my privacy so i know i feel safe whenever i write things that hurts my feelings to people. Feelings that has to do with the family members themselves or my relatives. But then..

TAKE THAT, fellow anonymous blog readers! >:)

p/s: hell yeah it feels so god-damn satisfying indeed, and to Mr Fanssurivokovic, this entry has nothing to do with you, because you are not one of those people i hide and block in FB. (i'm telling this just in case if you misunderstood the enrty and find fault with me, which u always did before hmm.)

1 comment:

  1. eleh..hide pun xguna gak kalo org yg tak leh baca tu masih blh baca apabila diberikan oleh org yg blh baca..fhm..?senang cakap,blog ni pun dulu saya tak tahu..tapi dpt tahu sampai perang dunia ke lapan belas.kendian, entry yg 'tu' pun 'dia' tak tahu tp ditunjukkan oleh 'org yg tahu'..sama gak akan terjadi kat fb pun,dah block,dah hide,tp kalo org yg blh baca tu tunjuk kat kaum yang tak boleh baca..tadaaa....!!laptop terbang lg..

    ReplyDelete