Tuesday 11 January 2011

Unexpected duty-call

At first i was excited on becoming a warden for the female hostel.

But now, i'm starting to have doubts, as i began to realize the heavy duties and responsibilities as a warden. Heck, i'm worried of not having enough time to finish my lesson plans and term paper on time!

How am i able to finish my lesson plans before the next day when i have to round the female hostel a few times in the middle of the night to make sure the students are all in bed, asleep?

How am i able to finish my lesson plans before tomorrow when we need to stay concious if there are emergencies involving the students happening in the middle of the night at stake?

Or worse, if the female/male students are sneaking into each other's hostel in the middle of the night?

And having to do random spotchecks to check if the students brought things that are not allowed in hostels or school?

And so, having to punish them by other means than hurting or humiliating them in any way?

*sigh*... I hope i can carry out this warden duty AND finish my term paper & lessons on time.

Dear Lord please lend me your strength and help me... huhu~


2 comments:

  1. aik..baru susah sikit je pun..kalo tak nak susah, bek tido je kat umah..g layan kura-kura tu..

    ReplyDelete
  2. warden bkn round tiap mlm pon. Haha. Lek arh

    ReplyDelete