Friday 14 January 2011

How would you feel when your beloved one says this?

Imagine if someone you love, your wife/husband/girlfriend/boyfriend/fiancée says this phrase:

"I love her/him, but i like the other her/him."

How would you feel when he or she said that to his/her friend, of which you happen to found out about it?

And worse, that you love him/her so much and have high expectations and even have planned on marrying him/her?

Finding out the one you love actually likes somebody else and has higher chances on marrying the other person instead of you, although you love him/her all your heart; how does that make you feel?

Whatever the feelings are, i am positive that none of them is a good feeling.

As for me? How do i feel when my beloved one admits he actually likes another girl and is able to marry her, and be with her instead of me?

I can't describe them with words. My tears just flow and dropped automatically.. My eyes got wet. My heart... All i can feel right now is pain.

How could he betray me like this. How could he toy around with me, after i have literally gave all my heart and soul to him, which is never an easy thing for me.

How could he break his promises, betray my trust to him, and break my heart this cruel.

It feels so much god-damn worse than a broken heart.

Because everytime i recall his confession, all i could do is cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment