Wednesday 18 November 2009

Feel way better. Don't ruin my mood.

Finally. I feel much better now.

Thanks to 'Flushed Away'.

I just need to watch comedies and have a laugh whenever these stresses are bothering my freakin' head.

I feel much better. Way better.

And please, stop asking me about my damn studies or assignments because i'll just start to freakin' curse again. Those are the cause of my stress and i don't wanna hear anything about it. i don't even wanna HEAR the word or anything RELATED to the freakin' matter so please.

Ask about something else.

I repeat! DO NOT ASK or even MENTION about my studies or ANYTHING THAT RELATES TO THAT PARTICULAR MATTER. <-- (Please take note!)

Or else you'll ruin my good mood. You don't want that to happen. Trust me. it won't be pretty.

p/s: More comedy please!!! (^^)

No comments:

Post a Comment