Sunday 8 November 2009

God gave me a miracle.

A few days ago things looked gloomy.

i was 'subconsciously' sinking into stress-mode of which i can actually handle but refuse to.

Everything that came out from me was only the negative stuff.

Until yesterday and today, a miracle happened.

I just posted my psp for sale for RM750 and a few hours later a man called me. He said he wanted to buy the PSP right there and then. I was like. "WHAT??? ARE YOU SERIOUS???" and he said like 'hell yeah i'm damn-right serious'.

He came to my house. MY HOUSE, a few hours after he called me, paid me RM740 for my psp and business was settled. I just cant believe my baby zack (psp) had finally left me for good.

And it was just hard to believe that i finally got my money back from buying that psp! it was seriously like a miracle, and it happened so fast! I wonder why would that guy buy from me when he can straight away buying the psp cheaper from other people. But i suddenly thought "God is at work here." Oh God! Thank you!

And this gives me the opportunity to buy a new cellphone! and again, thanks to god, i manage to choose and own the most 'fittest' cellphone for me! i mean the cellphone is really, extremely perfect! It was as if God knows what i want and he give it to me right in front of my eyes!

It was like this. I have a goal; to lose 20kg. So i thought of doing some exercised but i fail to engage myself in any physical activity.

Ok, and suddenly today i encounter the most coolest cellphone that has a fitness device in it. It counts every step u take and the distance you've walked or run, and it counts how many calories have u burn. WOW!!! Just what i need!

God, thanks so much for cheering me up. (T,T) i feel really grateful.

Things just work smoothly these days.

No comments:

Post a Comment