Thursday 12 November 2009

A message to myself --> Start 'CLEANING'!

There's too much going inside my head.

Due to too much reading. (fiction stuff *coughcough*)

If my mind is a bedroom, i bet it looks like a horrible mess as if a tornado had an overnight stay.

You get the picture. Right?

There's too much stuff going on in my head. Too much.

And i just don't know where to start 'cleaning' them and where to 'put' the right 'things' at the right 'place'. (if ya know what i mean.)

Each time i wanna start 'cleaning' the messy 'bedroom', i will have to search for the right music to work with it. I 'clean' with music as a 'theme' to tune and set the right mood in.

Now the music is on. (in fact i got 2 theme songs for this 'spring cleaning session')

And.... The music has been playing.... For several weeks now.

And .... There's still no (ANY) sort of 'cleaning' progress going on yet. (T.T)

Its not that i don't wanna start 'cleaning' them, its just that i have a lot of other much more important things to do in my life!

Such as.... Checking my mail and surfing the net? XD

Lol kidding. such as EXAMS, and ASSIGNMENTS and LACKING OF SLEEP (due to checking emails and surfing the net lmao~ XD)

Darkie, i hope you can bear waitting for me to clean you up a'ight? i promise i will. Just that its not now. Oh and please don't kill the music. Let it play.

I don't want the 'mood' to die.

p/s: Zack, stop bothering with my mood! i can't be thinking about you all day in my life! Gimme a break! i'm already freakin' in love with you! Isn't that enough?? *pull his spiky hair and hit his head while he groans* lol~

No comments:

Post a Comment