Tuesday 17 November 2009

I hope you understand.

There was one time; I remembered he was lying on the couch, relaxing while watching TV. Then I climb upstairs to fetch something. His eyes tailed me. When I was about to disappear from his sight, he asked

“You’re not gonna talk to me, are you?”

I can sense stinging of sadness in his voice, as if he feels really disappointed that I rarely speak to him anymore. I told him I was only going to take some stuff from upstairs, not that I don’t want to talk to him. But deep inside, I knew that he guessed them right.

Its not that I don’t want him to be with me anymore, I just….. I don’t feel like talking to him. I just want to look at him and having him to accompany me wherever I go, but not to talk to me.

I just wanna see him smile rather than talking to me. I'm really sorry. (T_T)

I really hope you'll understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment