Wednesday 6 July 2011

Being evil without realizing

i keep butting in people's problems and sub-consciously mind-twisted them into my own desired endings.

I'm evil in a twisted way that i did not realize it myself. Evil for planting my desired decisions in the victims' minds for the problems they entrusted me to keep.

I just couldn't get myself to be a bystander and watching then ruining their life by not creating the correct solution. I couldn't stand it to listen and be helpless about it.

All i want is to help the person to overcome his/her problems and finally have them being able to feel better about his/her life. But i didn't know that the consequences of my actions might worsen the problem.

So far i think i've ruined two people's lives. Unintentionally.

Now i've learned my lesson. Listen only. Don't meddle. Let the people be in charge of their own lives and problems, and learned from the mistakes they made from their own decision. That way, you won't need to take the blame and feel guilty instead.

You should only convince the person to choose what he think is better, and question on their decision in order to make them feel confident regarding it.

So... I'm really sorry for being such a jerk. huhu~ <:'( I just wanted to help...

I'm so evil, i'm so sorry... (T_T)

No comments:

Post a Comment