Saturday 2 July 2011

a break up.... again.

I've confronted him. Asked him.

He finally spitted out the truth.

"Kita kawan je dulu."

And yes those words are concrete proof of what he really meant.

It sickens me the first few minutes tho.

But after a while, i felt as if a heavy burden was lifted from my shoulders, leaving a very light sensation.

I am no more in doubt. No more in the dark. No more questions. Everything is all crystal clear now that i can finally sigh with relief.

Its like finally being able to snap the rope that had been tied to me all these while.

He brought nothing but bad. He cared nothing but to take advantage of me. He used me in so many ways.

He never loved me at all in the first place. I dig the words out of him, asking of his choice and see if he would defend our relationship, defending us. But no, he chose to back off.

Hmmph.

Good riddance.

No comments:

Post a Comment