Sunday 10 July 2011

The question for today is: WHEN?

There are a few questions i would want to mention in this current entry.

1) When the hell will i get a job?! i can't wait to get my first paycheck!

2) When the hell am i going to start finishing the Darkness novel despite my sister's assistance in completing the plot from conflict, climax to resolution?

3) When the hell am i going to get a decent boyfriend this time that will truly love me, be faithful and loyal to me and marry me?

4) When the hell will the term paper result come out so that i can go to UNIHELL to take the result paper??

5) When the hell will i graduate and finally receive my OFFICIAL TESL DEGREE?

6) When the hell will i ever meet my TESL friends again? <:'(

7) When the hell am i going to restart the disturbed diet plan of mine??

8) When the hell am i going to take my laptop & hardisk to be fixed??

9) When the hell am i going to restart the piano lesson again?

WHENWHENWHENWHENWHENWHEN???

No comments:

Post a Comment