Monday 28 September 2009

Broken!!!

After burying this stress in my heart for quite a long time, I finally burst to tears.

I can't take this pressure anymore. I can't.

This very moment when i'm typing this entry, my eyes can't stop dripping liquids to my cheeks. Crying all i could. Let it all out. ALL of them. Crying. Crying. Crying.

I didn't feel like crying when the problems were piling. Not yet. The one problem that triggers this emotion was HIM.

He broke his promise. Although it wasn't on purpose, but it hurts. It hurts me deep like a sharp blade slicing through the flesh of a fresh, bloody wound. Fuck him.

I trusted him. I know he isn't someone who breaks promises. That is why i trusted him so much. I just KNOW he will come to visit me. He promised. Thats is why i held high hopes. Gripping his words as something i can look forward to. But when he suddenly cancelled the very day before the visit, my heart shattered to dust, and i just... cried.

The worse fucking part was when i told him i am down and i need someone to talk to, he replied me half-heartedly as if he's not interested in listening to me at all. FUCK. I helped him before. Why can't he just listen to my sorrow for once?? Bastard.

I don't understand why, this ALWAYS happens to me. Everytime a guy promises me something, he will break it at the very last minute. Seriously. It happened THOUSANDS of times. I should have seen this coming. But because i trusted him, and believe he's one of a kind, i still held high hopes.

Allright now i learn my fucking lesson. Nextime, no matter how charming that guy is...

THEY ARE NEVER TO BE TRUSTED. ESPECIALLY THEIR FUCKING PROMISES.

No comments:

Post a Comment