Tuesday 28 April 2009

Stuff = MINE!

The wallet i never left without.


My 'Abang Biru' @ loved guitar


My two lovely babies. Never leave without them.

The view outside my window. Sweet huh?


My loyal laptop


My cute pendrive

Overall, i only got these stuff. THE important stuff which i should never, ever lose.
(except or the view outside my window lol)

I dont have bling-blings or teddy bears. Yet. But i do seriously want this teddy.


(FYI, it costs RM89.00, not RM39.00. Look really close on the price tag in the picture. I'm waitting for 'him' to buy this for me, if he's kind enough. or if he's not broke. But i seriously want this teddy. Or should i call it a dog? Hmm, a huge ,cute and cuddly teddy bear might work too. hehe..)

Pathetic? i dont think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment